New Rules of Incorporation adopted at the 2016 Special General Meeting.
Terms & Conditions
In consideration of your application for membership or registration as a Participant at Ashy Basketball Club, you agree to the following terms and conditions as outlined in Basketball Australia’s terms and conditions and the Policies listed below. These conditions include but are not limited to:
- Authorising the parent in charge, where it is impracticable to communicate with you, to call for medical assistance if necessary and you will accept any costs.
- Your details (phone & email) will be shared with members of your team for communication purposes.
- You acknowledge that the Player will be supervised during training and you agree to assist other parents in this supervision.
- You acknowledge and consent to photographs and electronic images being taken during the participation in Basketball Activities, as per the Photography and Videography Policy.
- APS Gym Use Rules – updated October 2017
- Extreme Heat Policy – updated May 2017
- Fees Policy
- Fill-in Player Policy – updated May 2017
- Grievance Policy – updated Nov 2017
- Number of Players in Team Policy – updated May 2012
- Photography and Videography Policy – new Feb 2020
- Supervision at Training Policy – updated May 2012
- Team Selection Policy – updated Dec 2019
- Team Waiting Lists Policy – updated May 2012
- WBA Junior Domestic Grading Policy
- Working with Children Check Policy – updated May 2012
Ashy Basketball Association has undertaken a thorough review of our Child Protection Policy and Procedures in line with government regulations which have come into affect as of January 1st, 2017.
- Child Protection Policy – updated March 2017
- Attachment A – Child Protection Procedures – updated March 2017
- Attachment B: Flow Chart of the Child Safety Reporting Process – updated March 2017
- Attachment C: Child Safe Incident Report Form – updated March 2017
- Member Declaration – updated August 2017
- Child Safe Code of Conduct – updated March 2017
- Requirements for working with Children
Code of Conduct
Basketball is intended to be a recreational activity for enjoyment and health. Ashy Basketball club Inc. and Basketball Victoria has developed Codes of Conduct to guide participants on our expectations. Respectful behaviour helps everyone to obtain the maximum benefit and enjoyment from their involvement in basketball.
- Coaches Code of Conduct – updated March 2017
- Parents Code of Conduct – updated May 2017
- Players Code of Conduct – updated May 2017
- Waverley and Basketball Victoria Codes of Conduct