Ensure the team has sufficient players for each game:
- To start the game the team must have 4 players
- It is recommended to have at least two subs (7+ players in total)
- Teams in the Junior competition may choose to have up to 10 players
- Emergency players should only be used if required (i.e. a team has less than 7 players at the game)
- Emergency players MUST be from lower age group within the club, except for U8s, where the Club needs to notify WBA.
- Contact the Club if you need Team Manager contacts from other teams.
For more information refer to Ashy’s Fill-in Policy