Help to manage the team by:
- Compiling a list of players names, addresses, phone numbers and date of birth for distribution to all players and the coach.
- It is a good idea to set up a group email list, so that communication can commence prior to the start of the season.
- Confirmation of training times and venues should be one of the first pre-season emails.
- Communicate season dates to all players and parents.
- Send out scoring, voting (U8s – U14s) and supervision rosters.
- There are various free team-based apps available for phones. For example, you are able to use one of these if it will help your team.
- Team App
When training in the Ashburton Primary School gym, U8, U10 and U12 teams must have at least two adults (i.e. coach and one other). U14 and older teams must have at least one adult present at training. Team managers are responsible for developing a roster for their team to support this and teams may not commence training until the required numbers of adults are present in the gym.
Players and siblings must be supervised and are not allowed to run around the school grounds without a responsible adult. Siblings are not to be left in the gym unless parent/guardian is in attendance.